Now that the deck has been sealed to the hull, the boat is ready to paint. Electronics have been placed and tested successfully. Two things to note. 1). There is very little space to work with when installing or uninstalling the sail servo. Frustration drove me to search for a new tool to get around this issue. See this tiny ratcheting wrench/screwdriver.
I wrote to Phil Pace about this and told him about this little tool. He may add this suggestion to his build instructions.
2). With the sail servo placement being so close to the king post, I discovered I couldn’t use the swing arm I had built, because it was too wide and too long. So…..I will be using the swing arm from Hitec with hopes it will work well. See photos below: